Tuesday, December 15, 2009

the last day of the semester

I went out with some of the classmates and the prof last night. We went to a really nice cozy little place in woodside and had delicious coffee and cake. We talked about film and how school is being dick about funding activities and clubs etc...
The professor invited me for the Christmas dinner which I'm pretty excited about. She lives 2-3 hours away from San Francisco (yes, she comes out to the city a few times a week to teach) so it would be a nice trip by train or car or whatever I decide to use that day. I'm still kind of skeptical about the whole train system here but it seems like they are functioning pretty well. I'm not sure on Christmas morning though...?
Anyway, today is my last day of the semester. I'm pretty happy about it. This is probably the most "successful" semester. Man, it took me for four years to realize this but it's not really hard if I'm studying what I'm truly interested in with a great prof.
I've been wanting to visit Oregon lately, it seems like a great place, except, I'm not sure how much rain they get. People say it rains a lot up there but living expense-wise, it is about 1/3 of this area. (Palo Alto)
We'll see where I'll end up next.

1 comment:

  1. otsukare!!! finishing any stuff makes people happy and relax anytime. So, seems like you are going to stay in SF for a winter break, no?
    I want you to come back but hope you have great holidays.
    Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete