Friday, December 11, 2009

The semester is almost over




It has been an interesting semester. I met many people, a great professor and so on yet, something is missing. I found it's interesting that many people here in San Francisco are wanting to be in L.A. Because of these reasons. 1) Because the weather is nicer. 2) More opportunities there 3) Just want to be away from own hometown and explore more
I think it's understandable though, cause if I lived in the bay area for my entire life, I would be eager to move somewhere else. Always seeking for something new, something different. I guess it is a human nature in a sense.
My other thoughts for today is that ART SCHOOLS ADMISSION OFFICE ARE NOT RELIABLE. C'mon it's an art school. What can you expect. But I thought it's interesting how things function so differently in different cultures. The admission office of a private Catholic university is amazingly quick, I shouldn't even compare the two. I should just accept this fact, right? I talked with my photo professor and he said, " They will talk to you if you are right in front of them." You are certainly correct, and you spend 6 years in art schools. Can't ignore the elder's advice now.

No comments:

Post a Comment